Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Berry Vanilla Trifle

I had it all planned out in my mind that I would perfect and post a couple of delicious cake recipes this week. It will suffice to say that my plans have not come to fruition. So, I present to you:

Berry Vanilla Trifle

First, ruin 21 cupcakes by thinking maybe this time you should weigh the flour instead of measuring it out like you usually do. Then, eat 3 ruined cupcakes while you wallow in misery and frustration. Then, layer the broken cupcakes with vanilla pudding and cut up berries. It will help if you mourn the loss of your time and ingredients while doing so.

I layered in this order: cake, vanilla pudding, strawberries, cake, vanilla pudding, raspberries.
Trifles are actually really handy for these sorts of disasters, but I still think: HARUMPH.

No comments: