Saturday, June 05, 2010

Monterey Pasta Salad


This recipe comes from my sister-in-law Angie, who is a great cook! I had this pasta salad at my nephew's birthday party a few weeks back and could not stop thinking about it, so I bummed the recipe and am serving it tonight at my neighborhood party.

Monterey Pasta Salad
16-24 oz. bowtie pasta
2 cups frozen corn, thawed
1 can olives, sliced
1 cucumber, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
2-3 diced tomatoes
1 diced pepper, any color
diced red or green onion to taste
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
4 oz. feta cheese
1/2 cup Italian dressing
1/2 cup mayo
1 T monterey steak seasoning

Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together Italian dressing, mayo, and seasoning until smooth. Add pasta and all other ingredients and toss until thoroughly coated.

2 comments:

Burke said...

I made this today and it was a real hit! Thanks!

Emilee said...

Amber recently made this and I was lucky enough to be around to eat it! It was DELICIOUS! Thanks for sharing your yummy recipes!